The short Manaslu circuit trek takes place in the once-restricted area of the Manaslu region. Manaslu trek revolves around the mighty Manaslu Mountain which locals consider a holy deity. From the giant soaring mountains to the diverse wildlife and amicable hospitality of the locals, Manaslu has so much to offer.
It is a classic trek and is considered to be the best of its kind by experts. There are many mysteries that the Manaslu region quietly covers in its shadows. Manaslu Circuit Trek is a less tourist and remote area of Himalayan Nepal. We Highly recommended traveling and trekking in the Manaslu region.
Our 13-day Manaslu circuit trek begins as you arrive in Kathmandu, and explore Thamel yourself. The next day, we drive to a village named Machhe Khola in the Gorkha district. A private vehicle will take us there through the beautiful Prithivi highway with a dazzling view of rivers, landscapes, forests, and many picturesque villages.
Along the driving, you will Cross, Sotikhola, and Lapubesi and you will find yourself in the vicinity of Maccha Khola.
Rest for a while in Tatopani and after some heavy climbing, you will reach Jagat. With the extreme isolation and influence of Tibetan Buddhism, you proceed toward Deng. Move past Mani walls and prayer flags to reach the quaint settlement of Namrung.
Breathe in the Tibetan culture and admire the tranquil scene of the Himalayan Mountains like Manaslu and Ganesh Himal to reach the stopping point Samagaon. The Manaslu trek trail takes a steep turn to the Manaslu base camp, which is simply magical. Observe the Himalayan panorama and find yourself hiking to Samdo.
As you hike on the banks of the Budi Gandaki River, we reach the stone cottage called Dharmashala. Rest here for a day and finally head out to conquer the Manaslu Larkya-La Pass. The descending path now takes us to Dharapani via the Dudh Khola River. The road leads us to Shyange and from there; we take a bus that leads us to Kathmandu where this trip will end.
What Makes the Manaslu Circuit Trek Special?
The Manaslu Circuit Trek is a popular trek that offers an authentic experience in the remote regions of the Himalayas. The key highlights of this trek are:
- The trek takes you through the beautiful Manaslu region. You can witness the scenic beauty of the Himalayas, including the eighth-highest peak in the world, Mount Manaslu (8,163m).
- Unlike the Annapurna Circuit Trek, the Manaslu Circuit Trek is less crowded. This allows travelers to experience off-the-beaten-path in the Nepalese Himalayas.
- The trek includes several high passes, including the Larkya La Pass (5,106m). Larkya La Pass is one of the most challenging in the Himalayas.
- The Manaslu region has diverse wildlife, including snow leopards, musk deer, blue sheep, and Himalayan Thar.
- Manaslu Circuit Trek provides an authentic trekking experience. You can explore ancient monasteries and observe the traditional culture.
Benefits of Bookings Manaslu Circuit Trekking with Ace Vision Treks
Ace Vision Treks is a local reliable tour trekking agency based in Kathmandu. We specialize in organizing adventure trips in the Himalayas. With our long history of service, we take pride in offering the Manaslu Circuit Trek as one of our top packages. When you choose to trek with us, here are some benefits you can enjoy. We have different Travel packages for your vacation! Are you planning 2 week to Manaslu Circuit trek? So, visit our Manaslu Circuit Trek package to complete the Himalayan trekking experience.
- Our team of experienced trekking guides is well-versed in the local context. So they can provide valuable insights into the places you will visit during the trek.
- We offer customized itineraries tailored to your preferences.
- We put safety first. Also, we ensure that all safety measures are in place during the trek.
- Our pricing is competitive. We provide transparent pricing without any hidden fees.
- We provide 24/7 customer support, ensuring all your queries and concerns are promptly addressed. We also provide pre-trekking and post-trekking support.